Spreading the word about my work is great! On the other hand, be mindful of respecting my work.
Providing Correct Attribution
- If you derive no profit from sharing my work, you must list my Instagram username (christian.oglesby), website (christianoglesby.com), full name (Christian Oglesby), and e-mail address (email@example.com).
- If you derive a profit from sharing my work, you are not authorized to share my work without permission. Call or text (803) 810-4527 for more information about obtaining rights.
- You are not authorized to modify my work without permission.
- As of now, I do not provide payments for referrals. This may change, so check back later.
- Each day, I receive a report about where my images are “hosted” online. Whenever a hit is found, I verify that the terms listed on this page (and in client contracts) are complied with.
- If no violations are found, then nothing else happens.
- If violations are found, I will reach out to resolve the issue. If it’s something simple, we can find a quick solution. If it’s complicated, then I will refer the matter to a legal practice licensed in North Carolina.
- Remember, any profit derived without prior permission must be returned to me.